Friday 27 June 2014

Don't Get Sad, Buy A Bag!




A Bag! If you look at the exact definition of a good bag it says 'a flexible container with an opening at the top, used for carrying things!' Hahahah for me a good bag is the one which can hold my things, go with all my outfits, has jaw dropping designs or colours. I am very choosy when it comes to bags, I go crazyyy. Finding a reasonably fashionable bag is very tough. Actually it was.. few days back I came across this amazing brand P.N.A Origine.
Awesome collection, fascinating colours, very spacious. I bought two bags. Both of them solved all my needs. I have to carry so much to college, and it became very difficult for me.
This bag was originally a laptop bag..but laptop rakhne ke baad bhi you have enough space left to keep your other stuff..in my case make up, phone charger blah blah..




This one has hell lot of space to put everythinggg..I mean it. The colour combination, the style, the price. Everything is crazily nice.

Now buying a bag is no more difficult. Check out the bags and do try them they are amazingly nice..
Facebook link : https://www.facebook.com/PNAORIGINE  


No comments:

Post a Comment